Dear IBTC Member,
Welcome to the presentations section of the IBTC website. In this area, you will find a list of relevant documents from past and current years:
IBTC General Assembly 24 November 2020
Take a closer look at the presentation from the GA.
Please click here for the presentation.
WBA-IBTC Webinar 30 May 2018
Following the fruitful collaboration of IBTC and the World Bioenergy Association concerning the webinar which took place on Friday, 30th May 2018, the full video and the presentations of the webinar are now available on this page.
IBTC-WBA Webinar 22 June 2016
Presentations of the webinar available: HERE.
IBTC Torrefaction workshops in Rotterdam, January 2016
- TECHNICAL AND HANDLING REQUIREMENTS FOR TORREFIED BIOMASS IN SMALL TO MEDIUM (HEAT/PROCESS ENERGY) APPLICATIONS AND CONSEQUENCES FOR THE BIOMASS TRADING. Download the presentations HERE.
- TECHNICAL AND SUSTAINABILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR SOLID BIOFUELS FOR CO-FIRING IN SUPERCRITICAL AND ULTRA-SUPERCRITICAL COAL BOILERS AND CONSEQUENCES FOR THE BIOMASS TRADING. Download the presentations HERE.
Presentations delivered during the 5th AEBIOM Bioenergy Conference in Brussels, 13 May 2014
- Torrefaction Status and Expected Next Steps Michael Wild, IBTC: HERE;
- Torrefaction: Replacing fossil carbon by sustainable biomass carbon Jan Brouwers, Torrcoal: HERE;
- Market perspective and applications for green waste torrefaction Erich Naf, HEIG-VD: HERE;
- What is the future of bio-coal following the wave of industrial wood pellets? Yves Crits, Solvay Biomass Energy: HERE;
Presentations Delivered during the Torrefaction Workshop in Graz, 17 Jan 2014
- First Experience from Large Scale Co-Gasification Tests with Refined Biomass Fuels Nader Padban, Vattenfall R&D: HERE;
- Densification of Torrefied Materials Wolfgang Stelte, Danish Technological Institute: HERE;
- Andritz Torrefaction Technologies Klaus Trattner, Andritz Separation AG: HERE;
- Torrefaction- International Overview of Developments in this Novel Technology Michael Wild, Wild&Partners LLC: HERE.