Date(s) - 06/10/2020 - 08/10/2020
Argus Biomass Live – Virtual Conference, hosted by Argus Media, is a new online conference, virtual exhibition and networking event that will bring together global biomass markets for 3-days of networking, trade and information sharing.
Argus Biomass Live will enable you to:
– Learn from and connect with market leading organisations and individuals during live and on demand conference sessions
– View and filter the delegate list to schedule one-to-one, face-to-face video meetings with biomass industry peers
– Visit virtual exhibition stands to review products and services from our sponsors
Confirmed speakers for the conference sessions include:
- Jean-Marc Jossart, Secretart General, Bioenergy Europe
- Soren Alsing, Head of Fuels, Orsted
- Yoshinobu Kusano, Executive Advisor & General Manager, Fuel Procurement, Biomass Energy, RENOVA, Inc.
- Kristaps Knesis, Biomass Cogeneration Process and Purchasing Manager, Fortum
- Dr Takanobu Aikawa, Senior Researcher, Renewable Energy Institute
- Ted Kim, Senior Professional, Agri & Commodities, Trading & Investment Group, Samsung C&T Corporation
- Krister Rosenqvist, President, Cleantek Trade
- Takeshi Maruo, Manager, Coal and Biomass Team, Bulk Carrier Division, NYK Group
- Timo Gerlagh, Advisor Bioenergy, RVO
- Oliver Mauss, Managing Director, Business Development Asia, Boreal Bioenergy Corp
- Mark McConnell, Biomass Asset Trader, Drax Group
- Christian Rakos, CEO, proPellets Austria; President, World Bioenergy Association
- Cordula Mock-Knoblauc, Director Renewables and Sustainability, BASF
- Richard Bourdon, Climate and Energy Transition Manager, Solvay
- Henry Pease, Biofuels Trader, RWE Supply and Trading
- Johan Mertens, Biomass Trader, Engie
For more information visit the conference website.