Date(s) - 02/10/2018 - 03/10/2018
Categories No Categories
- Promoting biomass usage in Africa
– Snapshot of bioenergy policies & projects
- Funding & financing for bioenergy projects in Africa
- Biomass/bioenergy project risks & mitigations
- Energy/heat generation through agricultural waste
– oil palm & sugar biomass, rice husks, etc
- Drivers for Biogas & Biofuels capacity growth
- Biomass supply chain development in South & West Africa
(wood pellets, wood chips, PKS, etc)
- Inland logistics & port infrastructural development
- Biomass export prospects in Europe/Asia
- Developing sustainable & certified biomass products
Testimonials from Biomass Trade & Bioenergy Africa 2017
Good Quality Delegates.
~ Prestige Thermal Energy
Very well-Executed. Highly interesting topics. Well-structured and sourced topics.
~ Asia Resource Partner
Great networking & quality presentations.
~ Namibia Power Corporation (Pty) Ltd
It was very informative, and a good opportunity to network.
~ InterCement SA (Pty) Ltd
I thoroughly enjoyed being here, it was very well-organized with topics that link up and a lot of new information was shared. Met a lot of likeminded role players.
~ TWK Agriculture Ltd
Great conference – well-organized and well executed.
~ Africa Renewables Ltd (AfriRen)
This was indeed a very informative conference with good people having a clear message.
~ STEAG EOH Energy Services South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
How you can benefit from being connected at CMT’s Biomass Series?
Since 2008, CMT’s Biomass series evolved from and into inter-regional biomass trade and supply, biomass power projects, developments in biofuels, biomass use regulations and more. The series traveled across Europe, America and Asia – from Rotterdam to Brussels to Atlanta to Seoul to Jakarta and last year to Tokyo.
Pegged as the ‘Global Biomass Buyer-Supplier Meet’ it has connected over thousands of wood pellet, wood chip and agricultural biomass (e.g. Palm Oil, etc) producers & traders, power utilities, and technology providers.
How Can You Get Connected ?
BE AN EXHIBITOR – Showcase Your Brands/Products
BE A SPONSOR – Hosting Raise your corporate profile
BE A SPEAKER – Lead & Steer Discussions
BE A DELEGATE – Networking with industry best
Find Out More
For more information and to find out how you can actively participate, please contact me on +65 6346 9113 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, register through the event website.